As our Care Services Specialist in Vancouver working overnights, you will provide the highest level of care and service to our Clients, Franchise Partners and Caregivers across North America. You thrive in high-paced, self-managed environments where you can put your detailed-oriented and organizational skills to good use. As a brand ambassador, you will achieve our larger goal of making Nurse Next Door the most admired global home care brand.
What you will lead in 2017?
- You will surpass response times, scheduling and record keeping standards in order to provide the highest level of care and service to our Clients, Franchise Partners and Caregivers
- You will learn new and existing systems and technologies to optimize your abilities
- You will communicate and contribute to making the Care Services team the highest performing team at Nurse Next Door
What you will bring to Nurse Next Door?
- Delivering superior customer service in a previous retail, hospitality or high-paced service environment
- Alternatively, team environment skills from sports or school projects
- Flexibility to work 3-5 days per week; evenings and weekends
- Overnight shifts run typically from 8:00 pm-4:30 am, 9:00 pm-5:30 am, 10:00 pm-6:30 am, 11:00 pm-7:30 am, 0000-0830 am. There is some flexibility, let us know what your availability is for overnights!
- Admire People
- WOW Customer Experiences
- Find a Better Way
- Passionate About Making a Difference
- Ability to grow your career
- Family-fun work environment with All Star Parties, Internal Currency (Flowerbucks) and Team Events
- Medical and Dental benefits
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are an A player who wants to join a World Class organization, please send us an email with your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Apply today!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Nurse Next Door Heart Quarters is located in a wheelchair accessible building.
About Nurse Next Door:
Vancouver-based Nurse Next Door is Canada’s fastest growing home care franchise system and is dedicated to delivering flexible, affordable care options to seniors. Founded in 2001 based on the personal experiences of Co-Founders Ken Sim and John DeHart, Nurse Next Door now has over 130 franchise locations across North America and is focused on becoming a globally admired brand.