The Nurse Next Door IT Business Services Team is seeking a customer focused IT Administrator to join their team in a fast-paced growing environment.
As our IT Administrator at HeartQuarters in Vancouver, B.C., you will be our technical ambassador to HeartQuarters and our Franchise Partners providing exceptional triage and customer service delivery. You are committed to leading a superior level of service.
What you will lead in 2017?
- Provisioning all desktops, laptops, phones and smartphones
- Automation of processes to increase efficiency in support
- Build and maintain IT knowledgebase and service FAQs
- Direct support for a variety of applications / systems
- Lead IT customer service against defined SLA
What you will bring?
- PowerShell & Google API scripting
- In-depth understanding of Active Directory
- O/Ss: Linux, Win 2K above, Windows XP above, MAC OS, iOS
- Cisco phone system: PRI, UCCX, Call Manager, Workforce Management, Quality Management
- iPhone, Android and Blackberry including MDM services
- Cisco routers and switches
- Network printer
- Admire People
- WOW Customer Experiences
- Find a Better Way
- Passionate About Making a Difference
- Ability to grow your career
- Family-fun work environment with All Star Parties and Team Events
- Weekly recognition – Heart Star, Flowerbucks (internal money you can trade in for prizes), Dreams Program
- Medical and Dental benefits
Our Brand Promise:
What it takes to bring you peace of mind
Here is how we deliver on our brand promise:
- The perfect caregiver for you
- Fast and easy access to the help you need
- Always open – 24/7 access, 24/7 service
- We manage everything, every step of the way
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Nurse Next Door is located in a wheelchair friendly building.
Got your attention now? Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing why you would be perfect for this role.
About Nurse Next Door:
Vancouver-based Nurse Next Door is Canada’s fastest growing home care franchise system and is dedicated to delivering flexible, affordable care options to seniors. Founded in 2001 based on the personal experiences of Co-Founders Ken Sim and John DeHart, Nurse Next Door now has over 150 franchise locations across North America and is focused on becoming a globally admired brand.