Culture at Nurse Next Door
Do you want to be part of something rewarding and help make lives better for seniors? Do you want to have the ability to drive your career through radical candor and develop your leadership skills? Nurse Next Door has the perfect opportunity for you!
in over 150+ cities in the US and Canada
As the Accounts Receivable and Revenue Specialist with Nurse Next Door, you will support Finance and Corporate Locations with all the Accounts Receivable processes. You thrive in a fast-paced, self-led environment where you can put your passion for numbers and attention to detail to good use.
- Process rhythmic invoices for 300+ clients and monthly revenue invoices for 80+ franchisees timely
- Initiate and implement operating procedures for all initial franchise revenue and vendor financing processes with direction from the Franchise Development team
- Responsible for the collection and reconciliation of accounts receivable balances for all entities, ensuring receivables over 30 days are resolved within 30 days.
- Process deposits (EFT, cheques, wires, PAD payments)
- Prepare reports relating to Revenue, Accounts and Notes Receivable
- Report to Controller on cash received through accounts and notes receivable
- Perform periodic reviews of processes & procedures to ensure strong & efficient routines
Skills & Experience
- CPA is not a requirement, this role is perfect for someone looking to gain experience in a rapidly growing environment and industry
- Greater than 3 years of experience in an accounts receivable role
- Basic understanding of accounting standards (ASPE & US GAAP)
- You are incredibly resourceful and tenacious
- You are a customer service fanatic
- You are passionate about working with people and enjoy building relationships
- Excellent computer skills, particularly Microsoft Office, Google Sage Intacct (or similar ERP system), and QuickBooks Online
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal