About Nurse Next Door:
Vancouver-based Nurse Next Door has been ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT as one of Canada's fastest growing companies and Entrepreneur Top 500 Franchise as a home care franchise system dedicated to delivering premium care to our clients. Founded in 2001 based on the personal experiences of Co-Founders Ken Sim and John DeHart, Nurse Next Door now has over 200 franchise locations across North America and is focused on becoming a globally admired brand.
The Care Services Center provides premium scheduling support for our franchises. It is the main hub of communication for all of our clients and caregivers, taking 500-1000 inbound calls every day. We provide a premium service that requires self-led professionals who thrive in fast-paced, self-managed environments where you can add value with your detailed, accurate work in a time sensitive manner.
As a Care Services Specialist, you will be answering inbound calls, and supporting with scheduling needs by adding/changing/cancelling visits and finding the Perfect Match caregiver for our clients using our systems. We're still working on perfecting our systems which requires individuals who are comfortable with multiple different technologies that are not a single click. We're different than traditional call centers which means there is lots of room for growth and innovation. We're looking for reliable, passionate, and self-led A-players to join our team for our mission of #MakingLivesBetter!
- Admire People
- WOW Customer Experiences
- Find a Better Way
- Passionate About Making a Difference
What you will lead in 2019?
- Ability to grow your career
- Family-fun work environment with All Star Parties, Internal Currency (Flowerbucks) and Team Events
- Weekly recognition – Heart Star, Flowerbucks (internal money you can trade in for prizes), Dreams Program
- Medical and Dental benefits
- Overnight positions available for Sat & Sun as well.
What you will bring to Nurse Next Door?
- You will surpass inbound call response times, scheduling and record keeping standards in order to provide the highest level of care and service to our Clients, Franchise Partners and Caregivers
- You will learn new and existing systems and technologies to optimize your abilities
- You will communicate and contribute to making the Care Services Team the highest performing team at Nurse Next Door
- Delivery of exceptional customer service around the clock
- The ability to learn scheduling software and adhere to processes
- The ability to work independently and in a team
- Flexibility to work 4-5 days per week; late afternoons and weekends
- Availability to work weekends with a wrap around 5 day schedule; 5 am start or 11am/ 1pm start time
- Answer all inbound calls in a timely fashion (minimum 35 calls)
- Scheduling and booking caregiver visits
- Responding to Franchise Partners’ and Clients' requests for service
- Responding to caregivers’ questions regarding schedules and job details
- Updating clients and key contacts
- No outbound sales calling required
Skills & Experience
- Delivering superior customer service in a previous retail, hospitality or high-paced service environment
- Alternatively, team environment skills from sports or school projects
- Flexibility to work full time on days, evenings and weekends