You are #MakingLivesBetter— through every phone call!
Our purpose is Making Lives Better through Happier Aging. We help seniors stay in their homes for as long as they choose, but our real talent is caring and connecting to seniors’ hearts. We have a mission to help seniors continue doing what they love most. We are not just another homecare company fulfilling daily tasks, we are a company that admires people and seeks to make a difference in everything we do. By working at Nurse Next Door you will be part of a growing company that is helping seniors do what they love again. With 200+ locations in 3 countries and growing, Vancouver-based Nurse Next Door has been ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT as one of Canada's fastest-growing companies and Entrepreneur Top 500 Franchise as a home care franchise system dedicated to delivering premium care to our clients. Founded in 2001 based on the personal experiences of Co-Founders Ken Sim and John DeHart, Nurse Next Door is focused on becoming a globally-admired brand. You embody our four core values: Admire People, Find a Better Way, WOW Customer Experience, and Passionate About Making a Difference.
As the Client Engagement Specialist, you provide exceptional care and education for prospective clients seeking care for their loved ones or themselves over the phone. You are focused on transforming the experience of seeking home health care into a resourceful experience with peace of mind — and ultimately supporting us in our goal of enabling seniors to age at home and Making Lives Better across the globe. Nurse Next Door provides care and peace of mind to clients 24/7, year-round. As a Client Engagement Specialist, you have a major impact in being the first touchpoint for new clients. Most of all, you educate potential clients on solutions where clients live and age at home, through choice, autonomy, purpose, respect, and belonging. You are Making Lives Better— through every phone call!
This is an opportunity for a solution-oriented individual who is Passionate About Making a Difference and Finding a Better Way. Nurse Next Door invests in its People and recognizes talent and promotes from within. At Nurse Next Door, our People have opportunities to develop a long term career in the client care support and HeartQuarters. Scheduling is based on business needs, shift times range from 5 am to 7 pm on weekdays and 6 am to 6 pm on weekends.
- Meet our brand promise of answering calls within 30 seconds and delivering an outstanding client experience from the first interaction
- As the first point of contact with potential clients your role is to engage the client while gathering essential information to determine needs and area(s) of service. You will deliver this through our Client Engagement Philosophy before connecting them to one of our Client Intake Specialists
- You will take detailed basic client information and document needs through our Intakes Software System to provide continuity of communication with the Client Intakes Specialists
- You will maintain client inquiries engaged through call follow ups and update client files when required
Skills & Experience
- Ability to actively listen and communicate effectively
- Passion for delivering outstanding client experiences
- Confident ability to convey compassion and empathy over the phone
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- An entrepreneurial spirit, you love to hustle
- Accountable team player in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Solution-oriented individual not afraid to ask questions and takes initiative where appropriate
- Dedicated to the caller experience through fast and effective service
- Self-led leader with a commitment to goal setting that is coachable