in over 150+ cities in the US and Canada
Our purpose is Making Lives Better through Happier Aging. We help seniors stay in their homes for as long as they choose, and our real talent is caring and connecting to seniors’ hearts. We are not just another home care company fulfilling daily tasks, we are a company that admires people and seeks to make a difference in everything we do. By working at Nurse Next Door, you will be part of a growing company that is helping seniors do what they love again.
The Marketing and Content Specialist will be responsible for using strong writing skills and knowledge of SEO keywords to produce compelling content that will increase online traffic, generate leads, delight our community, and support our entire franchise system. This role is responsible for developing, executing and analyzing content and campaigns for a range of marketing channels including website, collateral and social media.
The ideal specialist possesses an interest in researching trends that can help them bring unique perspectives to Nurse Next Door’s brand. Can you capture the real story, write catchy headlines and capture the essence of a brand? Read on!
- Develop and execute the Nurse Next Door social media content strategy to drive and increase online traffic, increase engagement, increase lead generation and visibility across all channels to support our brand and franchise system (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube)
- Craft content for collateral to drive conversion and support our system-wide initiatives that might include web copy, campaign copy, event invitations, signage, presentation slides and social media
- Understand the industry-standard for SEO/SEM strategy and go above and beyond to increase organic traffic.
- Write compelling copy for Nurse Next Door’s newsletters, press releases, print ads, website content, internal communication, blog posts, print assets, presentations, scripts and award submissions
- developing a deep understanding and respect for our brand and client base, and utilizing analytics to make smart content recommendations and posting decisions
- Ensuring that all content meets company standards and brand tone and voice
- Prepare reports on social campaigns based on performance data
Skills & Experience
- Degree in writing, journalism, communications or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in content or copywriting
- A passion for grammar and punctuation. Go on, tell us how we can do better!
- Experience with implementing SEO best practices in relation to content creation
- Experience in measuring and analyzing content performance
- Ability to create content for different audiences with a consistent brand tone of voice
- Deep knowledge and mastery of social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, etc.)
- Strong understanding of growing social media landscape, specific nuances of each platform, and how to capitalize on current trends for brand engagement