in over 150+ cities in the US and Canada
Our purpose is Making Lives Better through Happier Aging. We help seniors stay in their homes for as long as they choose, and our real talent is caring and connecting to seniors’ hearts. We are not just another home care company fulfilling daily tasks, we are a company that admires people and seeks to make a difference in everything we do. By working at Nurse Next Door, you will be part of a growing company that is helping seniors do what they love again.
The Franchise Development team delivers on #HappierAging by expanding our bold brand globally by awarding franchises to candidates who are passionate about Making Lives Better. As a Franchise Development Coordinator, you will be responsible for pre-qualifying candidates during the Franchise Development process. In this role, you will get to be innovative & implement new processes and practices into the existing Franchise Development Process.
- Manage and develop new sales opportunities through email, call/ text and other candidate engagement system
- Lead the Franchise Development process by pre-qualifying candidates and setting up first Interviews with the Franchise Development Manager
- Owning the scheduling and coordinating process for First Interviews and pre-qualifying leads
- Be part of a team to Innovate & Implement new processes into the existing Franchise Development
- Managing weekly reports to provide key performance indicators for the franchise development team
- Working closely with the marketing team to drive conversion rates and improve lead flow
Skills & Experience
- The ability to learn the franchise development and innovate new processes
- Attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience and customer service
- The ability to be self-led and work independently or in a team environment
- Degree or diploma in business, sales or related experience an asset