#MakingLivesBetter in our Care Services Center
About Nurse Next Door:Vancouver-based Nurse Next Door has been ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT as one of Canada's fastest growing companies and Entrepreneur Top 500 Franchise as a home care franchise system dedicated to delivering premium care to our clients. Founded in 2001 based on the personal experiences of Co-Founders Ken Sim and John DeHart, Nurse Next Door now has over 200 franchise locations across North America and is focused on becoming a globally admired brand.
The Care Services Center provides premium scheduling support for our franchises. It is the main hub of communication for all of our clients and caregivers, taking 500-1000 inbound calls every day. We provide a premium service that requires self-led professionals who thrive in fast-paced, self-managed environments where you can add value with your detailed, accurate work in a time sensitive manner.
As an Inbound Sales Representative - Intakes Specialist at HeartQuarters in Vancouver, B.C., you are responsible for driving the business to our Franchise Partners system-wide. You will own every inbound phone call with the goal to convert the callers into a potential new client with Nurse Next Door.
What you will lead?
- You drive sales, follow-ups and strive to consistently exceed set targets to book consultations (daily, monthly, quarterly, and yearly) to improve the company as a whole. You will bring ongoing sales learning to the team and seek to continually challenge our sales process to make it better.
- You will work in close partnership with the Franchise Partners and their care team to bring in new clients. You take pride in knowing that the client booked service with Nurse Next Door.
- As the first point of contact for new clients, you showcase your compassion and empathy by actively listening to the needs of the caller on the phone. You are sales driven and will do what it takes to book a consultation for the Franchise locations.
- Converts leads to consultations between Franchise Partners and clients to deliver the highest level of care and service
- Analyzes information provided and finds out the exact needs of the client (Perfect Match) to determine what services fit the client's situation (Happier Aging)
- Provides feedback to the Operations Manager about monthly metrics and ensures sales goals are met each month
- Facilitates weekly and monthly meetings with the team to constantly seek continuous improvements on existing processes
- Ensures WOW customer service in one phone call
- Books complementary caring consultations with potential new clients and Franchise Partners all while Admiring People throughout the process
- Supports with training new potential Franchise Partners and explaining the day to day processes involved in running the business
- Creates new client records and handles the initial stages of billing ensuring that all files are correct and up to date
- Qualify leads as inbound calls come in
- Provides cross departmental feedback to improve overall systems and processes
- Provides excellent customer experience using strong communication skills
Skills & Experience
- 2+ years in Sales – you are the top performer on your team
- Demonstrates ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all stages of the sales cycle
- Continually overachieve on monthly, quarterly and yearly quota
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent listening and negotiating abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Availability for weekends and evening shifts