Culture at Nurse Next Door
Our purpose is Making Lives Better through Happier Aging. We help seniors stay in their homes for as long as they choose, but our real talent is caring and connecting to seniors’ hearts. We have a mission to help seniors continue doing what they love most. We are not just another homecare company fulfilling daily tasks, we are a company that admires people and seeks to make a difference in everything we do. By working at Nurse Next Door you will be part of a growing company that is helping seniors do what they love again. With 200+ locations in 3 countries and growing, Vancouver-based Nurse Next Door has been ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT as one of Canada's fastest-growing companies and Entrepreneur Top 500 Franchise as a home care franchise system dedicated to delivering premium care to our clients. Founded in 2001 based on the personal experiences of Co-Founders Ken Sim and John DeHart, Nurse Next Door is focused on becoming a globally-admired brand.
We are looking for a Regional Director to drive results with our Canadian Franchise Partners to ensure operational excellence and overall top line revenue growth. This position is based out of our Vancouver HeartQuarters office and will be required to travel approximately 20% of time across Canada.
What people say about you: I’m a natural leader and coach who is highly organized and results driven. I have a passion for people development and know what it takes to develop a business from the ground up and make it a success. I am looking to be part of a team with a vision to build a globally admired brand that makes a difference in the lives of seniors.
- Admire People
- WOW Customer Experiences
- Find a Better Way
- Passionate About Making a Difference
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Nurse Next Door Heart Quarters is located in a wheelchair accessible building.
- Career growth and progression within the company
- Family-fun work environment with All Star Parties, Internal Currency (Flowerbucks) and Team Events
- Weekly recognition – Heart Star, Flowerbucks (internal money you trade in for prizes)
- Fresh Fruit on Wednesdays, Unlimited Coffee/Tea
- Dreams Program
- Competitive wages, Medical and Dental benefits
- Accountable for driving overall top line revenue growth for the organization with an assigned portfolio; Canada
- Accountable for driving key KPIs for Franchise Partners as identified in the Operations Manual
- Build long-term relationships with Franchise Partners and identify business growth opportunities
- Conduct regular coaching calls, training sessions and field visits
- Coach and manage the performance of Franchise Partners and their team members on all aspects of running the daily operations of the business
- Enforce brand compliance to maintain consistency throughout the system
- Provide operational and financial analysis for franchise businesses including P&L
- Assist with delivering Foundations Training, Regional Meetings, and Annual Conference
Skills & Experience
- A performance accelerating mindset
- A feedback style that challenges directly while caring deeply
- Independent and a self-led leader who creates a generative culture
- Senior level operations and business development experience with the proven ability to influence and lead others
- Proven leadership abilities leading and/or partnering with multiple stakeholders
- Strong ability to achieve goals through direct and indirect influence and collaboration
- Strong administrative and people skills including business planning and analysis, clear and concise communication skills
- Competent at reviewing metrics and interpreting performance indicators
- Ability to travel approximately 20% of the time (may include travel to the US)