in over 150+ cities in the US and Canada
As a member of the Nurse Next Door team, you understand how to hustle with heart - this is essential! You enjoy working collaboratively but with a high degree of autonomy and thrive by seeing results. You are a self-led leader who takes responsibility for your own actions. You show care by engaging in intentional, compassionate conversations to help others achieve their fullest potential. You are inspired by the idea of being involved with an organization that is changing the way we deliver home care through our Happier Aging philosophy. We make people lives better with these core values:
- Admire People
- WOW Customer Experience
- Finding a Better Way
- Passionate about Making a Difference
- Flexibility is required
- Full-time and part-time hours are available to you!
- Creates Happier Aging experiences for clients in home and community settings
- Reviews the care plans arranged by the case manager ( Care Designer) prior to beginning a visit, completing records accurately and carrying out all assignments as requested
- Being able to use applications via phone and email to ensure proper communication and legal documentation can be completed for client’s care
- Engages in open communication with your Care Designer when opportunities to elevate your client’s experience and care are identified
- Meets safety standards, using equipment safely and accurately
- Functions within the limits of own experience and knowledge, and practices safely and competently within the job description.
Skills & Experience
- 1 year previous home care experience helping clients with activities of daily living: healthy meal preparation, personal care, Transfers, ambulation and exercises, light housekeeping, errands, companionship, transportation, etc, according to Care Plan
- Actively practicing acute nursing : Wound care, immunization, community IVs, chronic disease management, accompany into homes
- Up to date Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Certificate and First Aid.
- Graduation from a recognized program for Practical Nurses and one year of recent related experience in gerontological nursing
- Negative TB Test completed within the last 2 years
- Minimum 1 year LPN/RN experience, home health care experience an asset
- Valid driver’s license and car is required
You are one step closer to Making Lives Better! Excited to start your career? Click "apply now"