Post Operative Care
Post operative care services to make sure you or your loved one recovers safely at the comfort of your own home.Call Us Now
Recovering from surgery can be a stressful time, but it doesn’t have to be. Our in-home nursing care services allow you to focus on recovering in the comfort of your own home, while we take care of a number of your post-operative care needs.
Nurse Next Door’s respite programs give you and other family members space away from your caregiving duties to relax, recharge, and come back to the person you care for with more energy and renewed focus. Our respite services are designed to support your wellbeing and strengthen the bond with your loved one when you get back.
Whether you need a few hours or a few weeks away, we’re here to provide the in home respite care your loved one needs. Talk to us about respite care services today.
Post-Operative Care Services
The right care can help make the at-home recovery process as smooth as possible. When being discharged from the hospital, it’s important to have a plan in place – our team of highly trained caregivers work with your medical providers to develop a personalized care plan tailored to your individual situation. Whether you need assistance with the discharge itself, around-the-clock monitoring after you get home or ongoing assistance with daily tasks over a longer-term, we’re here to help you with the highest-quality care along every step of the recovery journey.
Post Operative Care Services include:
- Working closely with your medical care team to follow any discharge orders
- Transportation – we can take you to your home after you’ve been discharged from the hospital, and to and from any future appointments
- We can collect your prescriptions, take care of your grocery shopping and any other errands that you may need help with
- Medication reminders
- Help with meal preparation
- Liaising with healthcare providers and communicating information with your loved ones
The Caring Journal
The Caring Journal is full of informative resources, client stories and offers a viewfinder into the wonderful world of senior home care. Read the latest blogs here.