in over 150+ cities in the US and Canada
As a member of the Nurse Next Door team, you understand how to hustle with heart - this is essential! You enjoy working collaboratively but with a high degree of autonomy and thrive by seeing results. You are a self-led leader who takes responsibility for your own actions. You show care by engaging in intentional, compassionate conversations to help others achieve their fullest potential. You are inspired by the idea of being involved with an organization that is changing the way we deliver home care through our Happier Aging philosophy. We make people lives better with these core values:
- Admire People
- WOW Customer Experience
- Finding a Better Way
- Passionate about Making a Difference
- Flexibility is required
- Full-time and part-time hours are available to you!
- Creates Happier Aging experiences and client focused care in home and community settings
- Delivers on our Brand Promise by owning the client’s experience, ensuring that you do whatever it takes to bring peace of mind to our clients and their families
- Assists clients with activities of daily living: healthy meal preparation, personal care, light housekeeping, errands, companionship, transportation, etc.
- Meets safety standards, using equipment safely and accurately
- Provides premium care approach to clients and their family members
- Responds to Care Services Center (CSC) Team regarding scheduling inquiries and updates within the agreed upon timeline
- Reviews the care plan prior to beginning a visit, completing records accurately and carrying out all assignments as requested
- Engages in open communication with your Care Designer when opportunities to elevate your client’s experience and care are identified
- Updates availability and time off requests (as per stated expectations) with HR/CD to ensure continuity of care for your client
- We provide care 24/7, so visits may be scheduled early morning, afternoon, evening, or overnight to meet our clients’ needs.
Skills & Experience
- Two positive professional references
- Background or Criminal Record Check with a Vulnerable Sector Search (updated every 5 years for continued employment)
- Negative TB test (updated every 5 years for continued employment)
- Proof of health care certification
- Ability to travel independently to client’s visits
- Communication skills, both written and verbal at a high school graduate level
You are one step closer to Making Lives Better! Excited to start your career? Click "apply now"