Culture at Nurse Next Door
Our purpose is to Make Lives Better through Happier Aging. We help seniors stay in their homes for as long as they choose, and our real talent is caring and connecting to seniors’ hearts. We have a mission to help seniors continue doing what they love most. We are not just another home care company fulfilling daily tasks, we are a company that admires people and seeks to make a difference in everything we do. By working at Nurse Next Door, you will be part of a growing company that is helping seniors do what they love again.
in over 150+ cities in the US and Canada
As Nurse Next Door’s Graphic & Web Designer, you are responsible for the visual aspect of our brand. You are responsible for creating and delivering effective, aesthetic, on-brand and on-strategy creative for web assets, product graphics, email promotional creative, social media graphics etc. You will embody our four core values: Admire People, Find a Better Way, WOW Customer Experience, and Passionate About Making a Difference.
- Produce designs for our websites, product graphics, and social media graphics to increase engagement, traffic and conversion.
- Manage front-end website updates via WordPress and work with the team to drive organic traffic growth
- Support our system expansion by designing content for email drip campaigns, online brochures, and landing pages
- Optimize web designs to improve the conversion rate of online assets
- Grow Nurse Next Door’s brand presence through all digital channels and customer touchpoints.
- Continue to build a library of brand resources (print & digital) for our franchise system, making it easy for our Franchise Partners to operationalize/implement local markets
- Support departments in Nurse Next Door HeartQuarters with design and branding of various projects
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 3 years of professional design experience with a degree or diploma in a design-related field
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, and HTML/CSS
- Strong understanding of design fundamentals and graphic design principles
- Keen interest in digital and social media industry’s best practices
- Willingness to learn and operate within brand guidelines
- Solid communication skills and attention to detail
- A drive to take on new opportunities and challenges, with the self-motivation to continue to develop and grow self and others
- A commitment to learn, apply, champion, and enrich Nurse Next Door’s business and People Leadership principles
- Set the standard for operational excellence and efficiency, investing in world-class process and systems to maximize team and business results
- The skills to set clear objectives and inspire yourself and others to reach their full capability and maximize their potential
- A proactive and entrepreneurial approach executing job responsibilities, prioritizing urgent and important work all while delivering results through people