Culture at Nurse Next Door
Our purpose is Making Lives Better through Happier Aging. We help seniors stay in their homes for as long as they choose, and our real talent is caring and connecting to seniors’ hearts. We have a mission to help seniors continue doing what they love most. We are not just another home care company fulfilling daily tasks, we are a company that admires people and seeks to make a difference in everything we do. By working at Nurse Next Door, you will be part of a growing company that is helping seniors do what they love again.
in over 150+ cities in the US and Canada
As Operations Specialist, you will report directly to our Chief Operating Officer and work closely with the Operations Team to ensure that departmental initiatives are met to support the continued growth and iteration of Nurse Next Door. Your passion, organization, project management skills and performance mindset approach provide input and leadership into operational initiatives to elevate the Nurse Next Door brand globally. Your keen interest in learning and development and attention to detail support the organization in achieving our Painted Picture goals, from daily execution to strategic planning. You will work collaboratively with team members and embody our four core values: Admire People, Find a Better Way, WOW Customer Experience, and Passionate About Making a Difference.
- As Operations Specialist you will spearhead Operational Initiatives and Learning & Development across the organization through the solidification of infrastructure, process improvement, automation, governance, and project management
- Manage stakeholder relations by creating mutually beneficial connections with Franchisees and HeartQuarters individuals that have a “stake” in the common interest / project.
- Drive process implementation to turn strategies and plans into actions to accomplish objectives and goals
- Develop procedures to ensure a consistent One Best Way and reduce variations in processes
- Operational Initiatives: Elevate Nurse Next Door through thought leadership in the seamless planning and execution of working groups, special projects and enhanced service offerings to ensure value add across the system
- Learning and Development: Support with leading, assessment, design, development, implementation and evaluation of learning programs,
- Coordination: Support the Operations team in various capacities including the coordination of meetings and management of projects and deadlines
- You will be responsible for communications: Plan and execute Operational communications, Keep all departments and team members aligned by effectively communicating operational updates and news, create and relay clear documented information, support with the documentation of internal processes, lead the coordination of updates, news and inquiries to the system
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in Administrative Support & Project Management
- A university degree or college diploma in Business/Administration or related is an asset
- Experience in both Learning & Development and Project Management is an asset
- Passion for forward-thinking within a generative, self-led culture
- Loves finding a better way to improve processes and create efficiencies
- Detail oriented and organized
- Analytical, proactive problem solver
- Demonstrate strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Believes that Love Is in the Details and brings this to life!