Culture at Nurse Next Door
Our purpose is Making Lives Better through Happier Aging. We help seniors stay in their homes for as long as they choose, and our real talent is caring and connecting to seniors’ hearts. We have a mission to help seniors continue doing what they love most. We are not just another home care company fulfilling daily tasks, we are a company that admires people and seeks to make a difference in everything we do. By working at Nurse Next Door, you will be part of a growing company that is helping seniors do what they love again.
in over 150+ cities in the US and Canada
As Operations Specialist, you will report directly to our VP of Operations and work closely with the HeartQuarters team to ensure that organizational initiatives are met to support the continued growth, innovation, and iteration of Nurse Next Door’s Platform. Your passion for organization, project leadership skills, and a performance mindset to drive results for new operational initiatives will elevate the Nurse Next Door brand globally. Your keen interest in learning and development and attention to detail support the organization in achieving our Painted Picture goals, from daily execution to strategic planning.
- As Operations Specialist you will lead operational initiatives and learning across the organization through the continuous improvement of infrastructure, process, automation, governance, documentation, communication and project leadership
- Build stakeholder relations by ensuring all connections with Franchisees and HeartQuarters individuals that have a “stake” in the common interest / project are kept well informed of projects and progress; established feedback loops are in place; you are always two steps ahead!
- Drive process implementation to turn strategies and plans into actions to accomplish objectives and goals
- Develop procedures to ensure a consistent One Best Way and reduce variations in processes; create standardization and document everything
- Operational Initiatives: Elevate Nurse Next Door’s Platform through innovation and continuous improvement in the seamless planning and execution of working groups, pilot programs, special projects and enhanced service offerings to ensure value add across the system
- Operations Manuals: Lead the team and manage the process for annual updates (i.e. Franchisee, Master Franchisee, Care Services Manual, etc) and create implementation plans for communicating new changes across the system
- Learning and Development: Support with leading, assessment, design, development, implementation and evaluation of learning programs, experiences; be the administrative support for the Learning Management System (LMS) across Nurse Next Door
- You will be responsible for communications: Plan and execute Operational communications, Keep all departments and team members aligned by effectively communicating operational updates and news, create and relay clear documented information, support with the documentation of internal processes, lead the coordination of updates, news and inquiries to the system
- Coordination: Lead project teams in various capacities including the coordination and ownership of meetings, management of projects, deadlines and all required documentation to drive results
- Communications: Plan, write and execute operational communications Keep all departments and team members aligned by effectively communicating operational updates and news. Create and relay clear, documented information. Standardize and support with the documentation of internal processes. Lead the coordination of updates, news and inquiries to the system via What’s New through regular postings, Hustle Calls, etc
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Administrative Support & Project Coordination and/or Management
- A university degree or college diploma in Business/Administration or related field is an asset
- Passion for forward-thinking within a generative, self-led culture
- Loves finding a better way to improve processes and create efficiencies
- Detail oriented and organized
- elieves that Love Is in the Details and brings this to life!
- Analytical, proactive problem solver
- Demonstrate strong communication skills, written and verbal